My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pinning Party!


Today I'm doing something a little different. I have been slaving away at rewriting the about me section of this blog, which has been no easy task. I originally wrote that section a few years ago. Needless to say, I am a changed woman. So go check it out when you get a chance. I must warn you it is a bit long.

I recently began reading a number of new blogs over the past few weeks. One is Cori over at Olivetorun.com. Today she mentioned a little pinning party and I couldn't resist joining. Lindsay at theleangreenbean.com is hosting this party. You just choose your five favorite posts, one's you would like to see on pinterest and create a post linking them with a short description. So with no further adieu my top five.

How I finally conquered a double digit run after an unsuccessful first attempt. 

My journey in conquering an Olympic length triathlon

My first experience with a mud run

My first triathlon experience


My experiences just beginning to workout.


And that's all! These are the ones I thought best reflect me and this blog, as well as, this journey I am on. Hope you enjoy! Just gotta keep moving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis