My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cloudy Days


Sadness. That is what I felt as I opened the window this morning. It was cloudy and gray. Wonderfully perfect weather for a good run. My favorite actually. Only I was stuck at home unable to run. It was disappointing.

I am trying to be good and follow doctors order. I also desperately want to be moving somehow somewhere. It has been a week since I ran and now my bike has been taken from me, not to mention my kettlebells. Thankfully, my yoga is still intact.
A coworker mentioned finding a guest pass to a gym to get some swims in. I thought that was an excellent idea. I really love swimming, despite the fact I am as slow as molasses.

I have also been needing to see a chiropractor. I have scoliosis. This might be the catalyst that actually finds me at the chiropractor.

So here's hoping to a speedy recovery. Let's hope I don't lose my mind. Though things don't look promising. I'm already itching to get moving.

Just keep moving! (Somehow, someway)









What is your favorite weather to run in?

What kind of cross training do you do?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope your injuries clear up soon!

    My favorite weather is in the high 60s/low 70s, maybe a light breeze and a little bit of cloud cover. I would rather too hot than too cold, though.

    For cross training, I do power yoga and speed walking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me too!

      That sounds like perfect running weather to me. But I would have to say I would much rather have the cold than the heat. The heat seems to suck the life out of me.

      I love doing yoga. Obviously! :)

      Delete
  2. Saw your spotlight today on Runaway Bridal Planner and came to check out your blog:) Sorry your injured, hope you do have a speedy recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis