My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words Take 2

Today's prompt: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)



Morning Run

Morning Cuddles
Ready for the Day
New Snack

Working 
Lunch (part of it)
Fighting Traffic Home


Homemade Pizza MMM

Levi Leipheimer Effect (Great Documentary for Cyclists!)
Silly Girl

Evening Cuddles
Walk for Yogurt
Blogging (She really is attached to my hip)

Just gotta keep moving!



How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis