My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

Today's Prompt

A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words). I've decided to do a picture story of my day. Enjoy.
 
Morning Tea

"I lost my ID because I was in Chino partying with my homies we got faded ass hell and I brought my back pack and my ID was in there and we got faded and I forgot it in Chino."
You can't make this stuff up.
Weekly yoga

Late night leftovers


2 comments:

  1. First picture looks like a bit of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a bit of tea with some time on my kindle. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis