My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sweet Walks


This week I instituted something new at our house. I made an agreement with J.R. that in order for us to have a small treat after dinner; we have to go for a walk. I figured this is the perfect time to start this as it is getting warmer and the days are getting longer. 



Monday after dinner (and my long run) J.R. and I walked to the park. We then walked to get frozen yogurt that we ate on the way home. It was a nice little 3 mile walk. I’m not too concerned about the mileage just want to get out and moving. And it is a nice little time to get out of the house and outside for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis