My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 4, 2012

My Husband Rocks! ~ Grading


Over the past few weeks I have been more than a little stressed with work and honestly life in general. We have been super busy. It seems as though we have little to no time just to relax. Between work, working out, and church our schedule is packed. The next few weeks are going to be just as hectic. I am definitely ready for summer.


Work normally isn't very stressful. I love my job. Is it perfect? No far from it. But I love what I do and I like the people I work with, so I'm good. However, the absolute bane of my existence is grading. I loathe grading. Because of my great hatred of grading I do everything in my power to put it off. I am an excellent procrastinator.

The problem comes when I have an insane stack of grading to do. I then get overwhelmed. It's not fun. I try time after time to stay on top of my grading. But I just can't seem to keep myself on track. The past few weeks I have been feverishly grading in an attempt to catch up before the end of the school year gets too close. I have been failing miserably.

J.R. has seen my great stress over grading. This week he rocks because he stepped up and helped me grade. Not only did he take a decent chuck out of my stack, he further volunteered for more. What an amazing man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis