My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 24, 2012

My Husband Rocks! ~ Valentine's Day


This week my husband rocks Valentine’s Day.  Every year Valentine’s Day is usually low key for the two of us. We rarely do anything too special to celebrate the day. Valentine’s Day I came home to a candlelight dinner. That would have been enough in and of itself, I’m not someone that needs a lot of fuss over Valentine’s Day. However, my husband planned a trip to Vegas that weekend after. He took me to an incredible dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. Then we saw Blue Man Group. It was a really nice evening topped off with him giving me two gift certificates, one to get my nails done and another to get a massage. He is so very thoughtful and I was truly surprised by everything he did for me. I am very lucky to have such an incredible husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis