My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Husband Rocks! ~ Dinner

 

This week is going to be short and sweet I'm afraid. I've been really tired and slightly sick all week long. This workout routine I'm on is starting to wear me thin. But I keep moving. That is why having dinner all ready the moment I come home is so nice for me. J.R. gets off work a few hours before I'm able to make my own way home. This entire week he has had dinner ready and waiting for me. He even makes sure I have enough calories for what he's making for the evening. And that is why he rocks this week. It means so much to me that I don't have to worry about it at all, especially when I'm starving on my way home. So thanks babe for thinking of me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis