My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 11, 2011

My Husband Rocks! - Pedicure


I haven't done one of these in an extremely long time. However, I felt that it was time to start again, not to mention the need to start blogging in general again. It's been too long. :)
This week my husband rocks because Saturday he sent his mom and I out to get pedicures for Valentine's Day. This was so very sweet and unexpected. (I won't mention the fact that part of his motivation was to get out of painting my toes himself. lol) But that's why my husband rocks this week. He's so thoughtful and spoils me in amazing and unexpected ways. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis