My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 25, 2011

My Husband Rocks! ~ Athletic Support


This week my husband rocks for not one but two reasons. The first reason he rocks is his brilliant ability to solve my problem. I truly was frustrated with my decision on whether or not to follow this diet I found. He was able to step in and see a clear solution for me and I love that about him. On another level, I think I needed the permission to alternate things a bit from the pressure I was placing on myself to go through this diet plan.

The second reason my husband rocks this week is his willingness to support me in my exercise efforts. Not only has he bought me the proper equipment to fulfill this exercise routine, including a new pair of tennis shoes I've been wanting for over a year now, he has joined me in my walks every evening. I truly appreciate all his support and encouragement and that's why he rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis