My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 9

A photo of your family


This was the last time we were all together. This was during our visit at Christmas. This picture is a little too "everyone stand in line" for me but it's the best we got that day. For some reason, all the pictures with my whole family, including J.R., turn out not so great. Since my brother moved to Texas in June, J.R. and I are alone out here, at least when it comes to my family. This is by far the longest I have gone without seeing my parents. I miss them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis