My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 8

A photo of your favorite band/musician


This one turns out to be a two for one, which is just fine by me. This is Tobymac and Beckah Shae. I've been a fan of Tobymac since his days in DC Talk and I have to say he puts on one of the greatest concerts I've ever seen. I'm amazed at the amount of energy he has. Beckah Shae is a new artist I've discovered and she's quickly becoming one of my favorites. If you'd like a taste of these two artists here is a song they worked on together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis