My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 6

A photo that makes you laugh


This one truly does make me laugh every time I see it. I feel a little bad about posting it for J.R.'s sake but not enough not to post it. It is already on facebook after all. :) So an explanation is in order. This was taken on the 4th of July this year. J.R. and I were having a quiet evening at home trying to decide if we should go anywhere. We ended up grilling steaks and having a nice dinner in the backyard.

It was a really nice evening. While eating, J.R. mentioned camping in the backyard yet again. He's been wanting to do this for years now and we never have. So I said why not tonight. We set up our tent and got our air-mattress out and slept outside. It was an interesting experience with all the noise from neighbors parties going on. Before we went to sleep J.R. decided to commemorate the evening with some pictures. The only thing was it was dark out there and the flash was very bright. J.R. thought he'd be smart and attempt to hold his eyes open as much as he could during the flash, which is why he has a goofy/creepy look on his face and I'm cringing from the flash. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis