My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 3

A photo that makes you happy

Today's picture was quite a challenge for me. As I said yesterday, I'm a girl that loves pictures. Because of that there are TONS of pictures that make me happy. So I'm going to have more than just the one today. I'll do my best to narrow it down to just a few.

This one of my mom and me makes me happy. It captures a wonderful day and a wonderful moment between the two of us. She has been one of my best friends since I was a teenager and she remains so even despite the distance between us at the moment.

It was almost impossible for me to choose just one picture of the literally hundreds of pictures of my two little ones. They all make me happy. I have to say this is one of my favorites. I love it when they cuddle together. So adorable.

For obvious reasons, I love this picture. It makes me happy and I can't help but smile when I see it. It reminds me of not only a wonderful day, but a time when the future seemed great and full of hope. Looking at this picture reminds me to hold on to that hope for the future.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis