My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 29

A photo of someone you find attractive

I've never really been one to have celebrity crushes. I honestly don't see the point. Actually, my attraction to this particular celebrity doesn't have much to do with the person himself. Oh, I'm sure John Krasinski is a good guy. However, my attraction has to do with the fictional character he plays. Quite honestly, Jim Halpert makes me swoon. I got a late start to watching this particular series. I went back and rented the previous seasons to get caught up with the story line. I'm not too sure J.R. appreciated this. Especially, after one particular episode I informed J.R. that he had a problem as I was in love with a fictional character. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis