My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 25

A photo of a night you loved

This was a fantastic night for us. We were on our honeymoon, a cruise to Mexico. We took a sunset sail in Puerto Vallarta. It was fantastic! Everyone else on board was plastered, so there was entertainment from them. But it was just a beautiful and relaxing evening. One of my favorites. It's been such a long time since we've had an actual vacation (this one being the last) that it makes me want to get away again so desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis