My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 24

A photo that your hair looks nice in





Today was a toss up for me. I couldn't decide which I liked better. The first picture is of me and my dad. I think I was about 20 at the time. Apparently still learning the whole makeup thing, because yikes that is terrible. But the hair is fantastic. I am loving those long locks. (Grow hair grow.) The second is obviously at my wedding. I absolutely loved how my hair was done that day. As it is next to impossible to get curls to stay in my hair (it's too heavy to hold a curl), I loved having those curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis