My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 21

A photo of you standing up


This was taken a few weeks ago in Solana Beach. J.R. rode down there on his bike (he was training for a century ride) and was going to take the train back. His mom and I decided to take the train down and back with him. It turned out to be a nice day. However, the trip down there was a bit crazy. First off, the train was so packed that we stood the entire train ride down. Not fun. The reason the train was packed was it was opening day at the races. That also means that in the midst of this packed train we were just about the only sober ones at 11:00 in.the.morning. Insane. But once we got off that crazy train we were good for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis