My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 20

A photo of something you enjoy doing

Today's post features two of my favorite things. From a very early age I loved to read and would devour books one by one. I am still one to pick up a book and devour it, being unable to put it down once I've started. Quite often, as this picture shows (thanks so much for documenting this for me babe) I will fall asleep reading. This brings me to the second of my favorite things to do, sleep. I do love my sleep. I know this may make me sound lazy but I don't care. I love to sleep. I stay up late and am not at all a morning person so I sleep in until my body says its time to get up, which more often than not is just your "typical" 8 hours of sleep anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis