My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 2

Day 2

A picture of yourself a year ago.



I see this picture and I see a very tired and worn out person. J.R. took me down to San Diego for my birthday. We had a nice day going through Sea World, one of our favorite places to go. It was a good day but that smile is definitely forced. It was shortly after this that I had enough of my weight and decided if I couldn't control just about anything going on in my life, I could do something to control my weight. Thus began my weight loss. Thankfully, that is one area I have been able to do something about, while the rest of my life spirals out of control. :) Yay! I'm just along for the ride at the moment, kind of like I was that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis