My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 19

A photo of you on a school trip


Again today I realize was not what was intended for todays picture, however, being a teacher I was able to cheat a little bit. This is me (I'm on the far left in the light blue.) at the last winter retreat with the rest of my fellow teachers. I have to say this was so much fun for us. They hire someone to plan all the activities and services for the students so all we have to do is show up and be counselors. It's really nice. This particular day we were asked to help with a few activities. Beforehand they took us out to this snow covered field to setup and show us the games. What the students had no idea was just minutes before they arrived to play their games, their teachers had been in the midst of one interesting snowball fight. So much fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis