My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 18

A photo of one of your classes


I realize this isn't quite what was intended for today. However, its the best I was able to come up with. These are a couple of pictures of my very first classroom. I was in a portable room at the time, so it wasn't the greatest room. But I made do with what I had and I loved it. As you can see from the first picture, sort of, I love a ton of color in my classroom. (And don't mind the papers on the desks in the second one. I was still in the midst of decorating and all that went on the wall somewhere.) I also have inspirational quotes all over the place. I figure if the kids are going to stare off, I may as well give them something to think about. :) So there's my class. I really do miss having my own classroom oh so much. It's been two long years, which has been too long a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis