My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 16

A photo of you at the last party you went to


Technically, a wedding is a party right? Cause this is all I've got. :) This is from J.R.'s uncle's wedding (you know the one to his ex-wife). I was so proud to be wearing that dress that day. I wore that dress for the first time shortly after J.R. and I were engaged. Wearing it again meant so much to me and really proved to me how far I have come in this whole weight loss journey. There are ups and downs, there always are. But seeing this picture and being able to wear this dress makes up for all those ups and downs, not to mention all the deprivation of cravings that are no good for me. This is greater than any sweet I could have. :) If you're curious I've lost 39 lbs . . . and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis