My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 13

A photo of your best friend

Growing up I never had much luck with best friends of the female persuasion. Most of my best friends were boys. This didn't just begin during my teenage years either. As a small child my best friends were always male. I just never got the drama of girls and would rather sit it out. Not to mention, most girls didn't really like me too much as a teenager, that was just fine with me. Now there are three people in my life I consider my best friends. First, is no surprise as she's been my best friend forever it seems, my mom. This is us on a family trip to Ontario, Canada eh. 


Then of course there's J.R. Don't know what I'd do without him. He just gets me and knows how to handle me better than just about anyone I've ever met. Love you babe!


Then there's this girl, Melissa. I had to steal this picture off her fb because the girl doesn't like to take pictures, ever. This is the one picture she actually likes so I figured she wouldn't mind me using it. She and I began our friendship a few years ago as her husband and my brother became the best of friends. Since then we've found a common struggle in the whole TTC issue. She is crazy and loud and always says exactly what she wants, even if means she sticks her foot in her mouth. She is so many things I am not and I love that about her. I am so thankful for her and her friendship.


So these are the people I don't know what I'd do without. I'm so thankful for each of them and the unique perspective they offer me as I go through life.

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis