My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 11

A photo of your favorite film(s)



These are just a few of my favorites. I think they represent my taste in movies pretty well. You've got your comedy with Ferris Bueller's Day Off, a classic, which I can recite I've seen so many times. You have your dramas with Shawshank Redemption and Remember the Titans (had to put that one in there as I love my football). Then you've got your thrillers with The Game. I especially love the ones that mess with your mind the way this one does. (Inception seems to do a good job of that too.) So here are just some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis