My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://faithfullyhoping.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 1

So this whole blogging thing has been non-existent for me lately. Just haven't been up for it. Haven't been up for a lot of things lately that I need and want to do. But I guess it's time to get out of this fog or at least attempt. I'm going to attempt a 30 day blog challenge maybe that will push me out of this blogging funk. As it has to do with pictures, I'm not too concerned with it because I am a girl obsessed with pictures. I absolutely love them. So I'm getting a bit of a late start but better late than never. So Day 1 my facebook profile picture. (BTW thanks Leslie for the idea! I love it!)


This was taken by me on 4th of July as J.R. and I were messing around in the backyard. It turned out really great so it's now my profile picture. :)

3 comments:

  1. So I just clicked on your blog from mine, wondering why you hadn't blogged in forever. Turns out I hadn't seen any of your more recent posts, including these picture challenge ones! So weird, because I know you're in my google reader. I love technology. ;) Sorry I wasn't able to comment on your picture challenge sooner! This is a great pic of you, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem. I wondered where you were but figured you must be busy with your two little guys. I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like. Hoping can get back into the swing of things soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say! Otherwise, I feel like I'm talking to a wall, much like I do with my students. :)

ShareThis